Wednesday, May 17, 2006

K's awesome horoscope

Again, I don't really believe in these, but who doesn't indulge in a little horoscope reading every once in a while just for the fun of it -- especially when it's at the back of the paper that you've already read all of. It's like a fun reward!

Especially when your boyfriend, who you've known you wanted to marry for like 10 months, has a horoscope like this:

Conditions are excellent now for long conversations about the future. With the right partner, this is the start of something big.

And you better believe I read it to him!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Sounds like things are working their way there!

Anonymous said...

You're so cute. And what was his response??

my life is brilliant said...

His response was, "Read that again." So I did. And I said, "That's what it says. I swear."

He laughed.

s said...

haha very cute !

Courtney said...

nice. :)