Thursday, May 18, 2006

Gimme a ring sometime

I got in my car tonight when I was leaving the gym and saw I'd missed a call from K. So I called him back. He was with his roommate leaving Wal-Mart.

Now K is a gadget guy. He is very fond of his new Razor phone that he just got. His ringtone for me on his old phone was "Boomer Sooner," the most awesomest fight song ever. :) Well, he downloaded "Boomer" again, but it's just the drum cadence that's the intro of "Boomer." It's equally awesome, but it's not as obvious that it's "Boomer Sooner" unless you're someone who's played OU (and "Boomer Sooner" is played each time we score, it usually gets played a lot) or a big fan of the Sooners.

K's ringtone for everyone else on his phone is Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'." Since it's the different "Boomer Sooner" than he intended, he just switched my ringtone back to the same as everyone else's for the time being. So when I called K, his roommate said, "Is that your ring just for her?" K said, "No, I need to get a ring for her. This is the same one I have for everyone else."

But being the quick, engagement-obsessed girl I currently am, I caught that he said, "I need to get a ring for her." He meant ringtone, but that's not what he said. lol So I had to bust him on that, too.

No comments: