Saturday, May 27, 2006

One year!!!

Exactly one year from this very moment, I met K. And my life has changed so much for the better since then. I had the internal checklist of what I was looking for in a guy (we all have the list!), but I was pretty sure there was no way I'd ever find it. I did. It's amazing!

K drove in today and came to my office. He brought me a rose! We went to lunch together, and he talked to several of my coworkers for a bit after we got back. When I got home from work, he was lying on my couch, so we cuddled for a while, which was really nice. It would be awesome to be able to do that every day.

We went for dinner and then to see X-Men 3. It was much different from the previous two -- even moreso than I expected. It was good, but there was a lot about it that I didn't see coming. The special effects were pretty crazy.

So now I'm sitting on my couch, blogging on my secret blog, and K is watching TV. I'm so sneaky. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what a year can do. So glad you two are so happy :) !!

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary!!

s said...

sounds like the perfect weekend. i'm glad you are so happy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great (and relaxing!) weekend. And, K doesn't know about the blog?

Sneaky, indeed! ;)

my life is brilliant said...

K does know about my blog, actually. He knows I blog, and he knows it exists.

He just doesn't know how to find it. (devil horns slowly rising out of my head)