Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Enough, already!

It all started with Bennifer. As if it wasn't annoying enough that freakin' Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez were plastered all over the news ... I guess the media got so sick of typing out both names that some moron decided it'd be funny or cool to call the pair Bennifer. Heck, it would fit much easier in headlines.

And then we were graced with such wonderful new ones as TomKat and Brangelina. All of a sudden, in addition to being bombarded with photos and "news" over these couples, we're constantly hit with their new nicknames, courtesy of the media.

Whoever it was who came up with that idea, you are so not on my cool list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, thank goodness I haven't heard of those nicknames. Bennifer was such an ugly sounding one I couldn't stand that one! TomKat sounds like Tom & Jerry. And Brangelina? Just as bad as Bennifer.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I like to sit around and come up with names for my husband and I. Rogsica? Jesser?

They just don't sound so hip.