Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Idol post

It's Tuesday, which means 48 hours from now I will be at least halfway to K's. This makes me very happy.

What else makes me very happy about Tuesday is that it's American Idol day. And what makes me even happier about this particular American Idol is that I think it's Paris's week to go home. For those of you who read this thing, if you like reading happy posts from me and you actually vote on American Idol, you shouldn't vote for Paris.

As for the show, I'm so glad that Chris sang "Renegade." I didn't realize that was the name of that song, but I love it! He did awesome, which also makes me happy.

And Taylor rocks! He's just so fun to watch. It always makes me smile watching him. I think he's awesome.

Can I say, though, that I think Paris's and Katherine's thanking the judges now no matter what they say reminds me a lot of Kellie Pickler? She was the one who always did that before. I also think it's bad that Elliot is singing a song called "Let Me Go Home." Not that I'd have a problem with that, either, but first things first! I really don't think I can take another week of Paris's nasaly "Thaaaank Uuuuuuuu." Ugh!

------
P.S. I totally caught the "Let Me Go Home" irony and had this posted before Simon ever said anything!

No comments: