Thursday, May 11, 2006

Reasons I love today

  • I am eating pizza and salad for lunch.
  • It's Thursday.
  • It's the Thursday before K's and my weekend devoted solely to us. So far our plans include watching Elizabethtown and lying around on the couch. A lot. I've also requested that we go to Olive Garden.
  • It's the Thursday before payday, which means that when I wake up tomorrow morning, money will have magically appeared into my account.
  • I am going to one of my best friend's band concerts tomorrow -- her first one as a band director.
  • I get to wear jeans to work tomorrow.
  • My hair smells really good.
  • I am wearing comfy ballet shoes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got Family Stone to watch, oh and Rumor Has It - two that just came out.

I love this post! Such simple but absolutely wonderful, peaceful, and relaxing things. I'm going to have to come up with one of my own to remind me of everything good!

Anonymous said...

Okay I did it. I have to confess I stole your idea :) .

Katrina said...

Elizabethtown: great movie.
Olive Garden: great restaurant.

Can I steal your Thursday?

my life is brilliant said...

Katrina -- You can definitely steal my Thursday! It consisted of work, working late, coming home and fixing dinner. I'm now watching TV and eating. I'm planning to go to the gym in an hour. Then, I'll come home, shower and go to bed.

Olive Garden and Elizabethtown are on my agenda for Saturday. And you may not steal my Saturday. ;)

Unknown said...

You totally have to get breadsticks with alfredo at olive garden. That sounds sooooooooo good!!

Ooh payday! I totally forgot! yay!!!